HealthHealthEating foods rich in vitamin E provides many benefits for your health
Vitamin E antioxidant compounds is a strong and its effects on human health are many. It is widely used in medicines and beauty products. Does it provide benefits to human health?
1. skin care and UV protection: it helped hydrates the skin to reduce wrinkles, especially skin destroyed by UV escape from becoming cancerous.
2. The hair care: vitamin E has become the most essential ingredients in products, hair shampoo and facial masks. Its main function is to keep the hair moist nourish damaged hair as well as hair follicles and scalp dry.
3. boost brain health: recent findings showed that all forms of vitamin E, an important role to promote health brain. It helps reduce the risk of Alzheimer's disease and impaired function understanding. However, the form of vitamin E supplements may create health problems in case of excessive use. Let's focus on vitamin E in the diet.
4. boost heart health: Researchers have found that adequate vitamin E may help reduce the risk of heart disease in general. To make the heart and blood vessels strong and healthy, they should get enough vitamin E daily. The best way to get vitamins is by eating a diet such as nuts, almonds, peanuts, sunflower seeds and other green vegetables.
5. stimulate the production of red blood cells: red blood cells have a key role in delivering oxygen to all parts of the body. When tissues get enough oxygen and that their performance is also better.Anti antioxidant vitamin E is known to have urged the body to produce red blood cells and more recently and to facilitate this process goes well too.
What can he get enough vitamin E to increase?
Vitamin E rich in certain foods such as kiwi fruit, mangoes, tomatoes, nuts, sunflower seeds, almonds, broccoli, leaf spinach and butter made from peanuts and so on.